Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wedding Preparation- Part I

Last Sunday (1st day of Raya), I have asked two of my besties to come and help me out for my wedding preparation. Lots of card to be done because i need to get it all out by end of this month. Early of next month, is the week of distribution to all our guests. I'm also helping my fiance to make his invitation card for his side. SO, lots of work to be done. My wedding favor are still pending too. But i'll worry about that one after we are done with the invitation cards.
 
Thanks to all my fam members and friends who came and help that night. It's fun when you are doing it with the people you love!! I really love u all! Me, Jc and Sharon chatted all night with our hands keep moving trying our best to complete everything. We took a little break to have dinner together, (Thanks for preparing the wonderful dinner, MUM!). Well, you could say, this is also a hang out time for me, the way to spend time with my besties. And we end up staying up until 3.15 am!! That's our best record so far!
 
I am soo grateful to have you guys as my friends, and with that, you also become part of my family, the one that i will cherish for the rest of my life!!

My mum in the action!
 
 
We can work while having fun!

My Sis and Ben!







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment