Friday, October 12, 2012

Wedding! Wedding!

Last Saturday, It has been a blessed and memorable moments for me n darl. 06.10.2012, this is the date that i will never forget for the rest of my life. I have never really thought of being someone's wife, but here I am, I recite the vow in front of our family members at Stella Maris Church. 

I cried after we exchange vows, after he put on the ring to my finger, after i turned around and saw the church was full with close friends and relatives. The happy tears run down my cheeks as I stood beside the man that I have just exchange my vows with. I have officially became Mrs Melchior from this day onwards. 

After light refreshments, we went back to my home before we checked into one of the Hotel in KK to celebrate our first night as Husband n Wife. On 07.10.2012, it was my reception at Dewan Tun Fuad, 1.00 Pm. What a tiring day!!!

Today 12.10.2012 is my 7th day being Mrs Melchior. Another reception tonight at Dewan Tun Fuad for Groom's reception. Hopefully everything will be smooth tonite! Thanks for your grace Lord!
I am the Queen of the day! Yay!! I'm Married1

No comments:

Post a Comment