Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jom Marathon...

I usually do this with a friend. But this time, i did it alone. hehehe..well, everybody was working and i just finished having lunch with Davvy at Kingfisher that afternoon. After i send her back to the office, i went to 1B alone. For what reason or purpose, i don't know. But 1 thing for sure, i don't wanna go home early coz i'm meeting my boyfriend after 5pm. So, i thought it was just waste of time and fuel.

I was wandering around when i saw some posters in GSC Cinema. So, i was kinda intrested in this movie called "Paranormal activities". I like Ghost movies though, so i didn't really care of watching it alone. The movie was more like a recording style, where u can see that the person is running or walking around with camera to record the environment. This movie kinda scared me a bit where u can actually imagined if it happened in ur bedroom. What happen in the bedroom when they sleep??...hahaha..that one u have to watch it ur self. I still think about it until now though.


The "Paranormal activities" lasts about an hour an a half. The watch show exactly 4.10 when i got out from the theater room. So, better than wandering around (since i don't have that much money to go for shopping), y not watch another movie? I consider this as having "Me" time alone, and away from all the stress at work. So, i began to search for another movie that starts the earliest. I decided to go for "Sherlock Holmes". This one is reallyy realllyy good. I like this movie a lot. The actors n actresses are superb. So, this movie is recommendable. I rate this movie 4 out 5. Oh ya,i rated the "Paranormal activities" 3 out of 5. That movie really gives me a headache coz the camera always keep moving.


After "Sherlock Holmes", it was just 7pm. I went to Alam Mesra to meet my guy, and have a nice dinner with him ( nothing's romantic, though). After that, he suggested if we can go watch some movies again. ( Well, i didn't tell him i watched 2 movie previously). So there we go again. This time we wanna watch something that's more action to it.


Avatar starts exactly 9.20 pm. The movie was damn good b'coz of the 3D and everything. The graphic n animation was realllllly fine, n i would say that movie has the best animation ever. But the story line i would rate average only. It ends almost 12.30 am. What a long day to me. But still, i was really glad that i got the chance to watch movies alone n with my bf, n also meeting Davvy. This day is really great..excluding the part that i was lectured for being home late. hahahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment