Friday, January 22, 2010

Why do my heart telling me differently?

Things got soo much depressed now. But i just carry on smiling n move on. People thinks its all okay, but its never been ok anyway. I'm thinking about lots of things now. But, i just can't express it to anyone.

I have been thinking of the idea of resigning and find a job at other place. I also have been thinking of breaking up the "on-off" relationship for good, n involve myself in a more interesting people n activities.

But, my heart told me differently than what is inside my head. Confusion grows causing my brain to numb n cannot think properly now.But still, I wish there is an easier way to live.

1 comment:

  1. When i 1st read on ur blog...i bet u r in a big confusion... well u see not all what our mind says is a "yes sir" for our heart. sometimes ... instinct is much more powerful than our conscious mind ( i'm nt saying our mind completely).. just tat when u r all up in confussion..meditate is the simple answers...try to rest your brain and let the power within you heal the confusion... well try it and enjoy it...u will be okay...!! believe me.

    ReplyDelete