Friday, January 15, 2010

Me-self Theraphy

I think in the past few months i've been really into singing. hahah..don't get me wrong. I just like to sing.. you know screaming n shouting along with the music.

It really helps me in relaxing my mind coz u feel the stress are gone. Well, me n friends have voted that KK Box in Karamunsing is the best place to do this. So, we always 'waste' our money n time there. Maybe this is one of the reason y i never seen where my money went to. hahahah...

I remembered once, there was a friend ( i didn't which friend) said this to me, " Karaoke is not a place for those who already know how to sing. Its just for people who don't know how to sing." hahha..i still remembered that to these days. But, there is a possible truth behind this. If u already good in singing, u should be singing with the live band not along the video n etc. hehehe..thats just a theory though.

Singing is the best theraphy for me when i'm really down. So, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment