Thursday, January 14, 2010

A simple advise from a good Friend

Yesterday, i was on leave just to settle some of GSTT matter. During lunch break, i was able to make a "date" with one of my good friend in UiTM before. She is a very simple person and blessed with a good heart. That is one of the reason why i like being around her.

Well, we had lunch together in Kingfisher area ( she works there) and had a nice chit chat before she goes back to work. Just a normal chat though..but its kinda strike me a little when she said, "Ade, its good to spend your money on something that u can see. For example, you can buy washing machine, closet and so watever. At least u know where ur money went to." She did tell me what she bought for her home.

Thinking back about this really makes me wonder where did i spent my money to. I already worked more than a year but i have no savings and never buy anything that i can see at home.
Davvy is 2 years younger than me but it seems like she is far way matured than me.

But, sometimes as a human, we tend to forget things that is important. So, its good to have a friend who gives u a wake up call. Thanks Dav!

No comments:

Post a Comment