Thursday, July 12, 2012

Crafts, Ideas, and Inspirations

Since I get used to this DIY crafts, I have been addicted to all this DIY stuff. Ideas come and go, but thanks to my Pinterest, its very useful when it comes to keeping all the ideas of crafts. Now I always surf the Youtube to find new ideas on making new DIY. I intend to venture myself into making cute fabric toys later. Soooo Cutee!! But, it needs sewing skills which i never have. Damn..

Fabric flowers are cool too. Very pretty! I gave my friend a baby's headband as a gift for her baby girl. Here's are some of the DIY that i've completed.








2 comments:

  1. Hey Adeline, Audrey here :) your so talented and I love the fabric flowers, any DIY on your blog soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi audrey, we never met for 10 years. Hahaha..how nice of u to drop by at my blog. So far, this month has been a very busy month for me...so i dont have time to update my blog. But i'll update it later!

    ReplyDelete