Tuesday, July 3, 2012

DIY Wedding Invitation Card

Wedding Invitation Card is one of the most essential part of the wedding itself. Some people are willing to spent thousands Ringgit to ensure their wedding card looks nice and of course, expensive! Well, from my point of view, it doesn't necessary have to be very expensive as long as it fulfill its function. But, anyway, that always depend on the couples preferences too.
So, my sister suggested that we should start printing our own wedding invitation card. She's very excited showing me all her design that she could find. She also helps me a lot in completing all the designs and print it out. She's been very co-operative and committed in completing all the cards. I promise to return the favor during her wedding later. Without her, I would have spend few hundreds on cards printing ONLY.
When she showed me the first sample, and we showed it to our parents, they asked us to change some parts of the card. After the amendment, I think the outcome is sooo pretty. It's simple but pretty and all the info is there. So, as long as the message is there, I think it already fulfills it's function. Thank You Sis!! Another DIY for my Wedding and another few hundreds were saved!! Yayyy!!!

I just need to add some rebens and it is good to go!

Thank you Sis!!

2 comments:

  1. the wedding cards look fancy and u have a great sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im just lucky Mea!! Thank u dear. When is your big day??

      Delete