Monday, July 2, 2012

MY DIY Pillow Ring

Last weekend, my DIY project is to make my own Pillow Ring. I wanted to make a simple but sweet pillow ring for my Wedding Ring.  The initial plan is, to use the real small pillow to make the pillow ring. But, when i get to the crafts shop, my head seems to change its plan. I bought 2 different size of heart shaped styrofoam. At that moment, i knew exactly what im gonna do with it.

  • 2 heart shaped styrofoam (Different Sizes)
  • Rebens
  • Scissors and pliers
  • Ring Box
  • Flowers
  • Satin and lots of pearl
  • Glue Gun
These are the basic things you need !!!


 
Satin! Cream Color is nice!!

Steps in Making DIY Pillow Ring

1st Step: To wrap the styrofoam with the satin.

Use the glue gun to minimize any gather created during the wrapping process.


2nd Step: Cut a piece of felt cloth to cover the back of the styrofoam. This is to hide any unwanted excess satin.
3rd Step: Add the lace around the styrofoam to cover any unwanted ugliness!
4th Step: This is my favorite step, you get to glue anything on your pillow ring! I begin with my pink roses!
Add all the pearls!






Tadaaa!!! Here's my Pillow Ring!

Since i'm done with with my pillow ring, I can proceed with another DIY project. Yay!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice work. but did u do it all by urself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Except taking pictures while i do all the stuff. hahahha...what d u think of the artwork?

    ReplyDelete