Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Preparation for the Wedding

Since i planned to have a simple wedding, I try to keep things simple too! I try to stick to the ultimate principle, the simpler, the better! Another goal is always about minimizing the cost. I don't want to spend too much on unnecessary things, and regret it for being broke later. I am trying to save as much as possible so we will have extra RM$$ to spend during the honeymoon or any emergency cases later. You might never know what will happen in the future.

I have been start planning and try my best to execute the plan since early April. I have prepared my "Action Plan" and start executing the plan accordingly. In any cases like this, Cash has always been the key to execute any plans made. I don't know if people can see what i see, but I think i can save a lot by DIY. From wedding cards, wedding decor, and Door gifts and etc...I can save almost a thousand ringgit. A lot of research really works too! I can get many ideas from the internet. And some of them, u never expect it to be soo simple. Hehehe....

Less than 100 days to go before the actual day, I'm trying my best to prepare whatever is necessary. I know there will be hiccups along the way, but i just need to find a way to solve it. Even though Im dreaming of a simple wedding, but I want it to be memorable for the rest of my life!!!

2 comments:

  1. aunt, u should try this website maybe the contents can help u a bit :)
    http://www.weddinghigh.com

    ReplyDelete