Monday, June 18, 2012

Family Outing

I wanted to post this for so long but, Im just lazy to do so. Me and Darl's family went outing few months ago at Borneo Paradise Kinarut. We went swimming and picnic-ing there. (They assume that we are the guests that stayed there). Leia and Lindsey were so happy that day!! Looking at their happy faces really makes the trip worth it. They played with the sand, learn to swim at the swimming pool, and even learn how to fly kite. Spending the quality time with family like this is all i ever wanted since i never have a good childhood memories.
Taking pictures to remember the moment!

Happy faces of Lindsey makes the trip more worth it.

My Darl

A beautiful scenery at Borneo Paradise

Me and Darl
Darl has been soo supportive when it comes to spending quality time with family. He is looking forward to every chance of this. I wish he will stay the same after we got married. But, one thing for sure, both of us will try our best to be the best parents ever. And as for me, I'll try my best to be the best wife and mom to make the family happier!!

"If you are not happy, you can never make other people happy"

No comments:

Post a Comment