Monday, June 25, 2012

My DIY flower wreath for my flower girls

Yesterday, I decided to make my own hair flower wreath for my flower girls. I went to Kenjoy shop (situated at Megalong, 2nd floor-next to food court) to buy most of the things that i needed. I always go to this shop to find things for my DIY decor.

My 1st Glue Gun.

Things that I needed to make the flower wreath.
Since my ultimate goal is to cut cost for the wedding, this seems a very good option for me. Besides saving some RM$$ on the decor, i also get to satisfy myself playing with the flowers and etc. Believe me, its fun!! One Hair flower wreath costs around RM20 in the store, but if i do it myself, it only cost me less than RM5. That is a lot!!!

The flowers was bought during a big sale in Kaison last year. It only cost me around RM2.50 per stalk. I bought 5 stalks altogether. I'm still figuring out what i want to do with it until i get the idea of making the flower wreath on my own.
My DIY Flower Wreath.


There's a lot of thing that i intended to make in the future and I will share the photos taken later.

No comments:

Post a Comment