Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pre-Wedding Photo-shoot


Happy face!

Yesterday was really a tiring day for me and Darl. It's our Pre-wed photo-shoot day! We were looking forward to it. We were very excited about it, since the package we choose includes free family photo. Our Family gathers together at the Studio to take pictures with both of us. After the family photo shoot, we move to St. Aloysius Church, Limbanak to shoot for our outdoor photos. Then we went to Yes I Do studio at Teluk Villa, Putatan to shoot for the rest of the day, and one more outdoor shooting at the beach just right outside of the studio. It was very exciting though, with 7 outfits to wear for the photo-shoot. With 7 different hairstyle and make-up for each outfits, not to mention the posing for each different section and places indoor and outdoor of the studio. 

I curi-curi snap gambar. Taken before we went to St. Aloysius Church for outdoor shooting.

We started shooting around 10.45am and ends at almost 7.00 pm. I requested sunset shooting and therefore needs to wait for a while for the sun to come down. I don't know how is the end product, but i'm very excited about it and can't wait for it to be ready! Well, i didn't do any diet before the pre-wed shooting, but what the heck la..as long as i'm still with someone who really loves me, stand by me during my good and bad weather, I still think that i'm one of the luckiest girl in the world! Thank you Darl!

4 comments:

  1. wow .... what a beautiful gorgeous lady of you. When is the real wedding ceremony? Please not to miss me for the wedding invitation .... (*_*) congratulation to both you dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mea, church wedding is on the 06th oct 2012. Reception will be on 07th oct later. Ba nnt sa bg ko kad kio! Hw abt u?? wht u've been up to?

      Delete
  2. oic .. i'll write in those date into my diary hihi. emm well, things are a bit messy for me. i haven;t found my prince charming yet hihi. i believe time will tell. anyway jan lupa bagi kad kio .. tag dalam FB pun will do. >Wink<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry dear, I will give u the card later!! Dont forget to save the date!

      Delete