Thursday, June 14, 2012

RuMah TerBaLik

Its been few months I went to Rumah Terbalik aka Up Side Down House. But still, i think i want to put in my blog, just so i can remember the Moment! I went there last February with Darl. We were so excited to see the Up Side Down house, 1st in South East Asia and 5th in the World. This makes me very proud to be a SABAHAN! Yup, you heard me...Proud to be a SABAHAN!






Me and Darl drive all the way from Penampang to Tamparuli just to be a part of the "So IN" event in that month. Many people were there queing up, waiting for their turns to go inside. The fee is RM 10. (Pay RM10 just to get inside the house and come out from the back door). But I dont mind paying for the experience.  Besides, its one of the way to spend time with Darl. Happy to see that he is  happy too! The trip inside the house last less than 10 minutes ( I think!!). But, anyway Congrats to the Sabahan Arkitek who has been pouring his effort into making Sabah a worldwide tourist attraction!

No comments:

Post a Comment