Wednesday, June 27, 2012

DIY Wrist Corsage

Besides Hair flower wreath and wedding flower ball pew decor, I also intend to make my own wrist flower wreath. I dont know what is the proper way of calling this thing, but it sound something like that when i googled it. Wrist Flower Wreath, thats what the google showed me. I tried to make it as simple as possible. I made a sample and showed it to Darl and his fam, They gave me a positive feedback. So i decided to carry on with the plan. Anyway, like i mentioned before, its always about getting satisfaction and cutting costs. You heard me, Cut Cost!!! Hahhaha...You don't know how much you can save by doing it yourself. Believe me, it's a LOT!

Here's my sample..Just need to add something to tie it together later. I had soo much fun doing this. I'm gonna make extra of this to give it to my relatives and friends during the day. Maybe a little modification and i think its good to go.
Simpler is better!

Using white rose to match the flower girl's dress.

Just need some modification and add something at the edge to tie it together.

1 comment:

  1. u r right Mzadele, the simplest the better. i love this wrist flower wreath.

    ReplyDelete